Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fanfare Workshop Additional Layouts

Today, I am finishing up the last 4 pages for tomorrow's Fanfare workshop. Titles are stamped and pre-cut for you.

The Summer Fun layout (shown below) will have a different alphabet stamp used for it. I do not currently own the Pennant stamp set, though it's on my must-have list. We will, instead, use the alphabet stamp used to stamp "FUN".
Your pages may look just a little different based on what papers we had left.

My favorite template in the Magic book is "Magician's Choice". This template is perfect for using up those small scraps of paper left from a kit. There were also a few extra stickease leftover, so I used them on this layout. I got my Cuttlebug down and cut out the title for 6 layouts total. And until I can get my hands on the July 2011 SOTM set, I only had "In The Month Of July" stamp set to work with for patriotic-themed stamps.

With some added cardstock, you can stretch a $12.95 paper pack quite far. There are still some scraps leftover, and my guests will be able to make other layouts with them, or even cards.

Hope you like!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment