Thursday, June 30, 2011

Studio J Free-For-All Layout

In case you haven't noticed, I am lovin' the Mayberry paper pack. The colors are so bright and cheerful and can be used for Spring, Summer, Autumn, and I bet if I tried, I could even find a way to use them for Winter!

Since today is the last day that we can get a free jpg download from Studio J, I decided it was time that I went on-line and scrapped. I still prefer traditional scrapbooking, but I love that I was able to create a digital layout in about 35 minutes. That's about a 1/3 of the time it takes me to make a traditional layout.

Since it is Father's Day month, I thought I would honor my father and my son in this layout.


Jack is truly the apple of his Grandpa's eye. Like my journaling says, everyone always says how much Jack looks like his Grandpa. I probably should've changed the title to say Apple of Your Grandpa's Eye, but oh well. I love it. I know my family will, too.

If you haven't yet logged on to Studio J, please visit my website, and follow the link for Studio J.

Just a quick note, if you are not a current member of Studio J, you will only be able to use the templates that do not have *Members Only* stamped across them. This template is called Powerful Trio.

If you have any questions about Studio J, please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail. You have until 11:59 pm EST to get your layout completed, approved and purchased (free, of course).

Have a wonderful day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment