Wednesday, July 27, 2011

August Card Workshop Part 2

Good evening! After hitting that creative road block, this past weekend, I finally finished up the thank you card portion of our next card workshop.

I opened up my Emporium Creative Basics kit because it seemed like the perfect transition from Summer to Fall.... And now I finally know what all the buzz was about over the Kraft borders. They're awesome!




Supplies:

The Present Stamp Set
A Little Thanks Stamp Set
Creative Basics Emporium Paper
Vineyard Berry Ribbon
White Ribbon
Kraft Borders
Brads
Desert Sand, Sky, Blush, Garden Green & White Cardstock
Desert Sand, Chocolate, Sweet Leaf & Vineyard Berry Inks
Chocolate Embroidery Floss
Cocoa Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Craft Heater
Paper Piercing Kit
Wishes How-To-Program

The first 4 cards are made using Wishes templates. The last 2 are my own design. These cards represent a great way to use up even the tiniest of scraps. I throw very little away. So you don't have to squint, I cut (15) 1" squares and spaced them out as evenly as possible.

So, I will be teaching sewing and embossing techniques at this workshop. If you have a paper piercing tool, please bring it along with your adhesive and micro-tip scissors.

Hope you can join in on the cardmaking fun on August 7th. If you are unable to attend, but would like prestamped, precut materials sent to you, please contact me so I can get them to you. Thanks so much.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment