Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bliss Swap Spoiler

Good morning, Saturday!

Last night, I completed one layout from start to finish for my Bliss April scrapbook swap. I have 6 more layouts to assemble, but precuts are finished so it should go together pretty quickly now.

I thought I would share this layout with you (below).

I used the following products to create this layout:

Bliss Level 2 Paper Packet
Miracle Level 2 Paper Packet
Chocolate, Colonial White, Sweet Leaf, Vanilla Cream, and White Daisy Cardstock
A Hop Stamp Set
Splendid Day Stamp Set
Around the Block Stamp Set
Antique Copper Brads
Chocolate Watercolor Pencil
Chocolate, Garden Green, Buttercup, Sweet Leaf, and Crystal Blue ink pads
Scallop and Picket Fence Border Punches
Magic How-To-Program: Secret template

This is the first time that I've used that Around the Block stamp set. I'm glad I decided to keep it. :)

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment