Saturday, July 30, 2011

Upcoming Home Gathering Projects

Good afternoon!

It is a gorgeous day outside. I have a little bit more housework completed, and I can even checkmark off this weekend's weed pulling duty. It's not done by a long shot, but I refuse to spend my beautiful Saturday working that hard. LOL

So, I have a few make-and-take projects to share with you. You may even notice a sneak peek at one of the new paper packs we will begin selling August 1st.

Without further adieu....




Supplies:

First Card
Mayberry L2 Paper
Colonial White Card Base
Olive & Colonial White Cardstock
The Present Stamp Set
Cocoa, Olive & Smoothie Inks
Antique Copper Bitty Brads
Edge Distresser

Second Card
Dreamin' L2 Paper
Cranberry & White Daisy Cardstock
Party Pennants Stamp Set
Cranberry & Pacifica Inks
Cranberry Ribbon
3-D Foam Squares

Just by adding a different color cardstock to Dreamin', you're able to get a completely different look with it.

Now, it's time for me to get started on a scrapbook page that will be the 3rd make-and-take project for Diana's party. If you see this post, Diana, thank you for graciously agreeing to be my first hostess for the new idea book. I am looking forward to visiting with you, your friends and family. :)

Have a terrific day.

Casandra


No comments:

Post a Comment