Friday, August 12, 2011

Dreamin' Workshop

Hi everyone! Well, yesterday was my birthday. My kids woke me up with hugs and kisses and enthusiastic "Happy Birthday(s)". Made my day. When hubby came home from work, he handed a gift card to Jack to give to me. So, on top of getting a Cricut Expression for my birthday, I also will have dinner and a movie with my hubby. Very nice.... :)

I have been busy working on some scrapbook layouts since Tuesday. They even have photo's and journaling on them. Wow, huh?!

I'm so excited to share my layouts from the Dreamin' Workshop. Here they are:


(Please Note: In order to create the 4 layouts, we only need to add a sheet of chocolate, a sheet of bamboo, and a 4x4 blue B&T square.)

This scrapbook workshop is scheduled for September 10th at 1:00 pm. This is the same day as my all-day crop. You can still attend the workshop, even if you choose not to attend the all-day crop. Please contact me to let me know by August 22nd, so we can get your order placed in time to have it here for the workshop date.

For this workshop, I have a few purchasing options for you.

Basic Option #1:

Dreamin' L2 Kit $9.95
6-Pack Colonial White Cardstock $2.95
Shimmer Designer Brads $4.95
Bronz Glitz Glitter Gel $2.75
Dreamin' Stickease $4.95

Sub-Total: $25.55


Better Option #2:

Dreamin' L2 Kit $9.95
6-Pack Colonial White Cardstock $2.95
Shimmer Designer Brads $4.95
Bronz Glitz Glitter Gel $2.75
Dreamin' Stickease $4.95
Mocha Opaques $2.95
Honey Mini-Medley's $4.95

Sub-Total: $33.45


Best Option #3 (Includes C-size stamp set & brochure):

Dreamin' WOTG Kit $29.95
6-Pack Colonial White Cardstock $2.95
Dreamin' Stickease $4.95
Mocha Opaques $2.95
Honey Mini-Medley's $4.95

Sub-Total: $45.75


Please Note: The sub-total amounts reflect your costs before tax and shipping.

I will supplement each workshop participant with an extra cardstock sheet each of Bamboo and Chocolate, as my thank you for attending my workshop. I will also provide you with stamps, inks and tools necessary to complete your 4 layouts.

You will need to bring a paper trimmer, adhesive, micro-tip scissors and a paper piercing kit (if you have it).

R.S.V.P. and payment is required by August 22nd in order to participate in this workshop. You don't want to miss it. :)

Thank you,

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my BFF! Beautiful works as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dreamin' layouts look so good that they are making me want to dig through my autumn photos from last year and get them scrap booked! It would be great if I could attend your crop and get them done then! :)

    ReplyDelete