Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Roxie Workshop Details

We will be creating 6 pages using the Roxie Kit. Payment and sign-up for workshop, is due by Tuesday, January 24th.

Date: Sunday, February 5, 2012
Time: 12pm-4pm (we may get done early)
Place: My Home
 
If you are interested in learning more about this workshop, please e-mail me your questions, or give me a call. The cost for this workshop is $14.90 plus tax & shipping.

This includes:
X7140B Roxie L2 Paper Pack $9.95
Z1466 Bling Assortment $4.95

All layouts will be precut by me so all you have to do is stamp and assemble them. For attending my workshop, you will receive additional cardstock needed to complete 6 pages, along with the use of my stamps and ink, and free instructions.

Please bring beverage, paper trimmer (just in case), micro-tip scissors, and adhesive tape runner.

These pages are great for Valentine's Day, Love-theme, Wedding pic's, School Photo's, Zoo, Baby, etc. Hope to see you there! It's going to be a great time!
 
Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment