Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dino-Mite Scrapbook Pages

I have been sending in suggestions almost on a monthly basis requesting a new dinosaur stamp set. I was so happy when I thumbed through the new idea book and discovered that we now carry one...and HOW CUTE IT IS!!!! "Ask and you shall receive." Love it!

In this video, Close To My Heart will show you how to create the scrapbook pages featured on page 89 of the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book. Simply by choosing masculine or feminine colors, you can get double the use out of one single stamp set and create “dino-mite” artwork for a boy or a girl!


This is perfect advice for my household. My little girl loves to play with her brother's dinosaurs, and (shh!) big brother even likes to play with little sister's LaLaLoopsy dolls. So, if you see a stamp set in the new book and think it screams girl, but you have a boy, take a second look. You might just surprise yourself.

I also want to add that this theory works great for our new paper packs. If you see a pattern that you don't like, you don't have to use it. Just switch it over to the other side...no one will ever know the difference. :)

I would love to hear what your favorite new paper packs, stamp sets, embellishments are. Drop me a line to let me know. Have a great Thursday!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment