Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stella Workshop

I am really excited to share my Stella workshop pages with you today. The Stella paper pack is one of my favorites in the current idea book. The bright colors and cheery patterns make my creative heart happy.

Here they are:




The Stella workshop is scheduled for this Sunday, March 4th. I have pre-cut the first 3 layouts for my attendee's. The last layout will be optional. I took a close-up picture of the Canvas Complements and the Bohemian Assortment so you could better see the fun textures that these products add.to the layout's overall design. They are well worth the added cost, in my opinion.

Products Used:
Stella WOTG Kit
Additional Cocoa & Lagoon Cardstock (free to attendee's)
Just For You Stamp Set
Token Alphabet Stamp Set
Olive, Sunset, Lagoon & Cocoa Inks
Stella Canvas Complements
Bohemian Assortment
Neutral Embroidery Floss
Pewter Badge Buttons
Sunset Orange Mini-Medley Kit
Bitty Sparkles
Bamboo Cardstock (Butterflies on Layout #2)
SU Butterfly Embosslits Die
Corner Rounder
1 1/4" Circle Punch
Scoring Blade
Cricut AP Cartridge
Paper Piercing Kit
Magic Book
Elemental WOTG Guide
Sketch from Pinterest

This has been one of my favorite workshops to design for. I love how the pages turned out. I always love to hear what you think.

Have a great night!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Your pages turned out amazing! I love what you did with the canvas complements. Simply beautiful! I might need to find an extra Stella kit and create a couple of these for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete