Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Home Sweet Home

Good evening! I have another Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger card to share with you.

First, I'd like to show you the inspiration photo:
Isn't this cute? I started digging through my stamp sets and came across "School Rocks". Okay, so it isn't exactly "Home Sweet Home" per se, but around the rural farm community that I live in, there are old one-room schools that have been turned into homes about every 2 miles. Yes, it is quite possible that a person around here walked up hill to school both ways. LOL

Here is my take on this Tuesday Trigger:
Products Used:
Elemental L2 Paper
Kraft, Cranberry, Blue & White Daisy Cardstock
School Rocks Stamp Set
TLC Stamp Set (Retired)
Chocolate, Desert Sand, Cranberry, Crystal Blue and Creme Brulee Inks
Watercolor Pencils
Green & White Embroidery Floss
Red Button

If you would like to participate in this trigger challenge, please click here for further information.

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Hey Casandra! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete