Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thinking of You Card #5

Good morning! Today, I have Thinking of You Card #5 to share with you.


I found inspiration for this card in PaperCrafts Stamp It! Magazine (Page 85). I had already decided that I was going to use Mayberry for my next card, and when I came across the inspiration photo, I decided the pear stamp would work well with the paper sizes.

Ironically, I had just purchased the 2 ribbons from Jo-Ann's the day before I started working on this card. I started looking at the paper and then back at the ribbon and ultimately decided to use both on this project for extra flair. The lace ribbon was pretty expensive at $8.79 for 3 feet, but so worth it for this card.

Products Used:
Mayberry L2 Paper Packet (Retired)
Mayberry WOTG Stamp Set (Retired)
Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set
For Every Occasion Stamp Set (Retired)
Honey & Chocolate Inks
Chocolate Embroidery Floss
American Crafts Smoothie RicRac Ribbon
Wright's Lace Ribbon
Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment
Pink Button

This is my favorite Thinking of You card in the bunch. I love the happy colors.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment