Monday, April 9, 2012

Sonoma Card Box

Hello! I hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend. We had a great time. My 3-year-old daughter said yesterday "That Easter Bunny sure is tricky." And my 5-year-old son sat and discussed with me all the possibilities of how the Easter Bunny gets from house to house so quickly.

Last week was Spring Break for our household. Today is our last day, in fact. I wanted to share with you, today, a card box that my friend Kelly created using Sonoma paper. I helped her with the stamping and measuring and she did the rest.


Products Used:
Sonoma L2 Paper Pack
Recipe/Card Box
Pewter Embellishment Pack
Mocha Pearl Opaques
Chocolate Ribbon
Olive, Chocolate, Desert Sand & Smokey Plum Inks
Roxie WOTG Stamp (Retired)

As soon as Kelly finished her box, she opened it up and put a handful of cards that she had made at some of my workshops. A prouder teacher couldn't be found, I'm sure.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kelly! Great job teaching Casandra! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly's project turned out so pretty! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete