Friday, June 15, 2012

Thank You

Happy Friday to you! 

I work as a bookkeeper for my father's excavating business for my "day job". One of our vendors sent us a "No Charge" invoice recently, so I thought it deserved a special note of thanks. After all, very little is free these days.

So here is a card I created for this very special vendor:
I have been having a wonderful time reacquainting myself with my Wishes Book. I wanted to make a quick suggestion that I have found to be a great time saver. When you are creating one card, it's just as easy to create two. So here is my second version of this thank you card:
It only took a few minutes to add the stitching to this card. Hope you like! 

Thank you to my wonderful followers for leaving such lovely comments to me over the past year. It is like happy mail to me. :)

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite paper packs, I sooo miss working with it, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete