Saturday, August 25, 2012

Silly Boy Layout With Fanfare

About 3 weeks ago, I created a fun layout inspired by a current issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine. I am a wee bit embarrassed to admit that I misplaced it. LOL

Here it is:

Recipe:
Paper: Fanfare, White Daisy CS, Black CS, Cranberry CS (CTMH); Stamps: Shining Star, Elemental WOTG (CTMH); Inks: Pacifica, Cranberry, Black (CTMH); Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Cranberry Marker (CTMH); Other: Fanfare Brad Assortment, White Daisy Embroidery Floss, Color-Ready Cork Alphabet (CTMH)


Isn't is fabulous? Suddenly, I'm wishing I had more Fanfare paper on hand. It really was one of my favorite kits. Did you notice that the title was created with our cork alpha. letters? I colored them with a (retired) Cranberry marker.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I will be sharing some layouts that I made for a baby album (shower gift) in the coming days. Stay tuned....

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the red markered cork letters! What a great way to add punch and texture. (And those are some pretty cute smiles, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Fanfare was one of my favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete