Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Items Added to While Supplies Last

Each day, I check the while supplies last section of my website scouting for anything new. I love a good deal as much as the next person.

Yay! Today, we have new items added and there are definitely some must-have items. Brads, craft tray, elemental paper and elemental complements.
Tulip Mini-Medley $1.00
Bitty Brads Basic Assortment $1.50

Irresistables Lots of Dots $1.50

Bitty Brads Metal Assortment $1.50

Craft Tray $3.00

Elemental L2 Pack $2.50

Elemental Dimensional Elements $1.50

These items can only be found on my website. Click here and it will take you straight to my website. Once there, please scroll down to the lower right corner and click "Join". It will take you directly into shopping and from there, click the While Supplies Last tab at the bottom. If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you.

Happy Shopping!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment