Monday, October 22, 2012

Moonlight Bliss

If you've been following my blog over the past week, you already know that my artwork was featured on Jeanette Lynton's blog last week. 
Snowboarder has been Embossed. I used a mix of sentiments from different sets.

Pun Fun was perfect for this card.

Paper-Pieced with Glue Pen, Color-Ready Ribbon sponged with Smokey Plum Ink Pad.

I actually created these projects back in early August. I decided to upload them to Jeanette Lynton's Spotlight on Art instead of showcasing them with the New Product Blog Hop.

Since then, I've learned how to add text to my pictures using a free program called PicMonkey. It's super easy and I wish I had done this earlier. You don't have to download the program to your computer. It also makes editing a snap!

It's a nice, quiet day at work today. Hope you're having a great day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment