Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas Card Workshop

Yesterday, my group met to create 25 Christmas cards. It was a fun time, and we finished a few minutes early, even!

Here are some examples of what we created.


I still have one kit available, if you're interested. Please contact me via Facebook.

I would like to take a moment to thank all of my customers and friends for being so supportive of my creative endeavors and helping my business to grow over the past year. I couldn't do it without you. Thank you kindly.

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. Just GORGEOUS, Casandra. Your group was a lucky bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards turned out lovely Casandra, looks like you all had a wonderful time! Thanks so much for dropping in to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful and such a great diversity in colors and themes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty collection of cards! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete