Wednesday, November 28, 2012

PP123 Let It Snow Card

Good evening! Last night, while the Dancing With The Stars finale was on, I created my card during commercial breaks. I'm still not certain whether I put too much sparkle on, or if it was just right. LOL

Recipe:
Paper: Sophia, Sweetheart, Sweet Leaf CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH), Silver Pearls CS (Jo-Ann's)
Stamps: All Decked Out, Snow Flurries (CTMH)
Inks: Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate (CTMH)
Tools: Glue Pen, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Watercolor Pencils, Blending Pen (CTMH), Snowflakes Dies (MFT), Scallop Border Punch (SU!)
Other: Stardust Glitz Glue, Prisma Glitter, Clear Sparkles (CTMH)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
1. The Paper Players PP123 Challenge
2. There She Goes TSG183 Inspiration Challenge
3. H2H Glitter It Up! Challenge

Have a great night, my crafty friends.

Casandra

5 comments:

  1. Your card is fantastic Cassandra! The Sophia paper is unexpected for a Christmas/winter card but it really works! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H this week. Can't wait to see what you create for next week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! How cute is this? I love her!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABulous! I love your non-traditional colors and the mix of patterns is wonderful. What a sweet snowman--love it all! So glad you could join us and thank you for entering our GD call at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun & festive snowman! He's adorable and I love how you combined CTMH's different paper packets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love how you've paper pieced the scarf and hat, and your colour choices are fab! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete