Thursday, November 8, 2012

Very Merry Christmas in Wonderland

Last weekend, I was finishing up my cards for my annual Christmas Card Workshop. Although my customers love beautiful designs, they also appreciate quick cards. I used a pattern from our retired Originals How-To-Program to create a beautiful, but quick, combination.

Recipe:
Paper: Wonderland, Crystal Blue CS, Smokey Plum CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH); Stamps: Very Merry Christmas, All The Best (CTMH); Inks: Olive, Twilight, Smokey Plum (CTMH); Tools: Cricut Artiste Cartridge (CTMH); Other: Summer Carnival Sassy Strands (CTMH)

Since baker's twine has become all the rage, I dug around in my supply stash and discovered a pack of Sassy Strands that retired a few years ago. They really do add a fun texture.

Have a great day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment