Thursday, December 6, 2012

MOJO270 Valentine's Day Card

As promised, I am back with a second Valentine's Day card.

I am entering this into the Mojo Monday #270 Contest Challenge.
Recipe:
Paper: Roxie, Black CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Whooo's Your Valentine (CTMH)
Ink: Black, Tulip, Smoothie (CTMH)
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Corner Rounder (CTMH)
Other: Grey Ribbon (American Crafts), Glue Dot (CTMH)

This is my favorite Valentine's Card of all time. Nice having a sketch that gives you a clustered embellishing idea, and immediately made me think of the new stamp set that arrived the same day. It was kismet. :)

Casandra

7 comments:

  1. Great card Casandra! I just love seeing all of your beautiful work! I get your posts via email & I'm so impressed by all of your creations for the challenges. I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Valentine's Day card Casandra! Love the trio of hearts and little hootie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - you inked the new set!! It's always such a pleasure to visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card. I love the silver ribbon! and the owl is tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassandra,

    WOWzer! Gorgeous card!! Ever thought of joining the Stamp of the Month blog hop group?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job! This sketch came out so well with Roxie and the Whoo set:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kismet is some powerful Karma! Looks great with that silver ribbon!

    ReplyDelete