Friday, January 24, 2014

Fun With Sketches Card

We are getting tons of fresh powder right now. So much so, that I kept searching desperately on all the local tv station websites trying to see if school was closed. My little boy is home sick today for the second day in a row, and my little princess braved another day riding to school on the bus without big brother.

I found a new sketch site earlier this week (The Shabby Tea Room) through Pinterest. Though this challenge has recently ended, I was inspired to use this pretty shabby chic sketch.
FYI: This is another sneaky peek at the beautiful new paper pack "Balloon Ride". Isn't it gorgeous? I love sorbet and crystal blue together. The green bit is from "Ivy Lane". 

Here's the sketch I used:
Recipe:
Paper: Balloon Ride, Ivy Lane, Chocolate CS, Colonial White CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Lifting Spirits, Look To The Light (CTMH)
Inks: Chocolate, Crystal Blue (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH), Doily Lace Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
Other: White Daisy Bitty Brads (retired) (CTMH)

I am really digging that crackle sorbet paper. Yummy!

Casandra

1 comment: