Saturday, March 22, 2014

CTS#69 Thinking of You Card

How are you today? I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it being Spring now when I still see piles of snow out my windows.

I created a quick card using CAS(E) this Sketch #69.
Recipe:
Paper: Paper Fundamentals, Twilight CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Soul Mates (retired), Lifting Spirits (CTMH)
Inks: Black, Twilight (CTMH)
Tools: Heat Gun, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH), Scallop Die (Spellbinders)
Other: Foam Tape, White Brads (retired) (CTMH)

I am in love with our new paper fundamentals paper. The embossed part of the paper has such a smooth, glossy feel, and it shines. You can see that shine in my photo. I kept this pretty simple and the card literally went together in under 20 minutes. As was the case yesterday, I used some scraps that were sitting out on my desk. Sometimes it pays off not filing papers away each time in a bin. :)

Casandra

1 comment: