Tuesday, March 11, 2014

JAI Sunburst Card

I'm starting to feel more like myself again today, I think. On the way to school this morning to drop my kids off, my 5-year-old was upset with her big brother for something, and she shrieked at him "Jack, stop it! You made me lose my mind!" I don't know where she comes up with this stuff sometimes, but it sure made me laugh. I then cranked up the radio so we could listen to my new Eric Church CD and the kids got busy headbanging like pro's in the back seat. 

Well, enough of that chatter, I have a quick card I'd like to share with you today. I created it for the Just Add Ink Sunburst Challenge.
Recipe:
Paper: Daydream (retired), Blush CS, Bamboo CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Card Chatter-Sympathy (retired) (CTMH)
Ink: Hollyhock (CTMH), Black (VersaFine)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Gun (CTMH)
Other: Purple Glitter Gems, Winter Cozy Sassy Strands (retired) (CTMH)

I'm not sure if I did this sunburst right. It seems simple enough, in theory. Most likely, I am over-thinking it. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a sunshine-filled day.

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely card, Casandra - it would brighten anyone's day. Lovely colour and paper choices. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've done a great job Cassandra! Such pretty DSP, it looks lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful warm designer series paper you've used to create your lovely card! How funny are kids and their sayings - you need to write it down and remind her of it on her 21st birthday! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty - the colours are lovely and hints of black very striking. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete