Saturday, March 1, 2014

MOJO334 Timberline Card

I've been missing in action for a few days. Illness has been a revolving door in our home for a couple of weeks, and I thought I might escape it unscathed this year. No such luck. But today, my energy started coming back and I was able to play in my craft room again.

When I saw this next sketch from Mojo Monday, I knew I wanted to use Timberline. I'm having a hard time working with other paper packs right now when I love Timberline and Lollydoodle so much.

Recipe:
Paper: Timberline, White Daisy CS, Twilight CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Card Chatter - Sympathy (retired), Camper Cozy (CTMH)
Inks: Topiary Pigment, Lagoon Pigment (CTMH), Black (Versa Fine)
Tools: Scallop Circle Die (Spellbinders), Circle Stax Die (MFT), Chicken Wire Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Paper-Piercer, Crystal Blue Alcohol Marker Set, Honey Alcohol Marker Set, Whisper Alcohol Marker Set, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Lagoon Brads (retired) (CTMH)

I made this 8.5 x 4 size to fit the tall and skinny challenge, but also so it would fit nicely in a #10 business envelope, which as a bookkeeper, I have a few hanging around. LOL

I did some paper-piecing with the little camper. I wish I could use this adorable stamp set all the time; it's that cute.

Stay healthy and warm, and especially crafty, my friends.

Casandra

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Casandra! Love the embossed background and the cute image!

    ReplyDelete