Sunday, April 27, 2014

STS#18 Footloose Card

I love when I find sketches that use an oval shape. Gives me the perfect excuse to get my Spellbinder oval dies out and play. 

Seize the Sketch Challenge hit it out of the park with another great sketch.

Recipe:
Paper: Footloose (retired), Lagoon CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Footloose (retired), Hello Summer (CTMH)
Inks: Creme Brulee, Pigments - Creme Brulee, Sorbet, Lagoon, Topiary (CTMH)
Tools: Sponge Daubers, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH), Oval Die (Spellbinders)
Other: Cocoa Bitty Brads (retired), Sorbet Ribbon (retired)

For the seahorse image, I sponge-daubed 4 different pigment inks onto my stamp before stamping onto the paper. I fussy cut that cute sun image. 

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Casandra

7 comments:

  1. Love this Cassandra! Your card speaks summer! The patterned papers are great, especially the sand one- I am now longing for the beach! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra, I love the colours on the seahorse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great summer card - love that seahorse! Thanks for joining us at STS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beachy feel of your card and your mulitcolored seahorse! So glad you joined us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Casandra! That seahorse is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your seahorse looks amazing! Your "fussy cutting" looks like it was done by machine -- so clean!

    ReplyDelete