Monday, August 11, 2014

Chalk It Up Card #2

Hello. Today just happens to be my birthday. Here's another card I created using a mixture of Chalk It Up and Seaside papers. Sorbet is still one of my happy colors. So I am happy to see it being used in such a beautiful way with these two kits.

This card was also inspired by artwork in our Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. It uses Wishes: Keyhole template, and was made easier by cricut cuts from the Art Philosophy cartridge.

Recipe:
Paper: Chalk It Up, Seaside, White Daisy CS, Desert Sand CS, Lagoon CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Cricut Art Philosophy, Chalk It Up WOTG (CTMH)

Inks: Lagoon, Sorbet, Desert Sand (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge, Art Philosophy Cartridge (CTMH)
Other: Aqua Dots (CTMH)

So yesterday, my husband took me out to lunch. Probably two of the best presents I received was the last sanding on the drywall project we had to do this past week (no more dust!) and also my puppy learning what the word "potty" means. We had 3 successful trips outside last night and each time, Jagger did exactly what I asked him to. Yay! 

Have a great week, my crafty friends!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to You!! I love your card - Chalk it Up is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete