Saturday, February 14, 2015

Mini Valentines Day Cards

This past weekend, I spent probably about 8 hours working on 55 mini Valentine's Day cards for my kids. My son needed 32 and my daughter needed 23. I made several different designs, but thought it might be a little wonky to post 55 pictures of them here for you, so I took just a few pictures instead.
Recipe:
Paper: Hopscotch, Heartstrings, Chalk ItUp, Whisper CS, Slate CS, Black CS, Sorbet CS, Hollyhock CS, Lagoon CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Love Ya Silly, Typed Note (CTMH)
Inks: Lagoon, Hollyhock, Whisper, Slate, Black (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Journal Pen (CTMH)
Other: Stuck On You glitter puffies, Chalk It Up Assortment (CTMH)

I love how they turned out. The Wishes How-To-Book made it so easy to come up with patterns and dimensions. I "wish" I'd thought of it sooner. Yeah, I know...I'm rolling my eyes, too. Teehee.

The kids were really excited about them. Izzy helped me make one just for Daddy, but she couldn't wait until Valentine's Day to give it away. Jack made sure to include both teachers when counting out how many were needed for his class. And Izzy even made sure to use an acid free pen when writing "Frum Izzy". :)

I am entering this into this week's Color My Heart: Color Dare #129Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you are spending it with those you love.

Casandra

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome mom you are!! I love your cards and that stamp set is one of my favorites! Thank you for playing along this week with Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casandra, your kids' Valentine cards are all too cute, and the kids even cuter! Wow, you were busy! I had to make 31 for Kiko too so I do understand. Thanks for joining our challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! Love how you layered the papers. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable monsters! I love these cards. Thanks for sharing on the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! Your kids look so proud of themselves posed in front of their cards. Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Dare!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete