Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A card for a friend

I get asked this a lot: "How do you know what papers to pick?" First of all, Close To My Heart makes this super simple. Not only do they sell pattern papers, but they sell coordinating cardstock, and with each paper pack, you get both. Second, when picking papers to create a random project, if I don't already have a vision in my head (which most of the time, I do), than I just grab the first paper pack I come across. It's that simple.

For this next card, I saw a card on pinterest and recognized it as a sketch from the Wishes How-To-Program. It has been a while since I created a circle card. And since it was for a special friend, why not pull out all the stops and move that stack of stuff in front of my cricut and turn it on? LOL I don't know why I make using my cricut that difficult. It's so EASY.
Recipe:
Paper: Florentine (retired), Garden Green CS (retired) Brown Bag (retired), Colonial White CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Just For You (CTMH)
Inks: Twilight, Autumn Terracotta, Creme Brulee, Olive, Chocolate (CTMH)
Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)

Hope your day is wonderful.


Casandra

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Florentine was one of my fave papers and that stamp is one of my all-time faves. Thanks for reminding me to pull that stamp out. I doubt I will ever get rid of it. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete