Saturday, March 7, 2015

Choose Happy Card

I most often reach for "thinking of you" cards. And another mission I am on lately is to try and use up some scraps of papers that have been long ago retired. I paired the orange and pink paper with the beautiful distressed green paper from the Seaside kit. 
Recipe:
Paper: Seaside, Daydream (retired), White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Have A Happy Day, Choose Happy (CTMH)
Inks: Hollyhock (pigment), Black (CTMH)
Tools: Craft Heater, Craft Tray, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Shinhan Alcohol Markers, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Junebug Puffie Sticker (CTMH), White Brads (Hobby Lobby)

I found a sketch from The Challenge, but that particular sketch challenge is now over. However, it provided the inspiration for this card. 

Have you heard about Close To My Heart's stamp of the month program? If you spend $50.00 or more in select product, you will qualify to receive that month's stamp (of the month) for just $5.00. It's valued at $17.95. I love a good deal. You can read more about it here: http://scrappinbliss.ctmh.com/ 

I hope you have a happy CRAFTY day today.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment