Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Typed Note Valentines Day Projects

I used up every tiny scrap from the Heartstrings kit. Of all the cards I created with this kit, this one is my favorite. I found inspiration in the Seasonal Expressions book.
But I didn't stop there; I ended up making a layout with this stamp set, too.
I even managed to use up all but one sticker from the matching Heartstrings complements. 

Recipe:
Paper: Heartstrings, Hopscotch, Whisper CS, White Daisy CS, Hollyhock CS, Cranberry CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Love Ya Silly, Typed Note (CTMH)
Inks: Cranberry, Whisper, Lagoon (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: White Glitter Trim, Stuck On You glitter puffies, Slate Ribbon, Heartstrings Complements (CTMH)

Hope you like my projects. Don't forget: Typed Note is only available for the month of April. 

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment