Sunday, August 23, 2015

Love You To The Moon Card

I love how this adorable card turned out. I bought this stamp set just for this sentiment. If there is anything I would add, it might be just to use my journal pen to outline the stars and the moon. Hmm....
Recipe:
Paper: Jackson, Cocoa CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: You've Got A Friend (retired), Love Ya Silly (CTMH)
Inks: Glacier, Barn Red (CTMH)
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Scallop Border Punch (CTMH)
Other: Jackson Complements, Foam Tape (CTMH), Googly Eye (Jo-Ann Fabrics)

Eek. Love that little alien. He's just too cute! I looked all over my for Timberline stamp set and could not find it. It has an earth stamp to it that would have been fun, but I think my "Love Ya Silly" stamp set worked pretty well.

Have a wonderful day!

Casandra

1 comment: