Thursday, August 13, 2015

RV There Yet Card

My husband finally finished the body work and re-assembly on his beautiful truck, and we will be camping soon. He spent many nights and weekends working on his 1990 pickup until it was road-worthy. Next summer, he plans to finish the interior restoration so that it will be just as pretty, ahem, rugged, on the inside.

Recipe:
Paper: Sophia (retired), Hollyhock CS, White Daisy CS, Sweet Leaf CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Camper Crazy (CTMH)
Inks: Black, Pear, Hollyhock (CTMH)
Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy, ShinHan Alcohol Markers, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Craft Heater (CTMH)

I had some pre-cut cards in my stash from last Spring and decided to re-purpose them with a different stamp set. Isn't it cute? 

The kids cannot wait to go camping. They are looking forward to showing me some of the bike trails now that I have a bicycle to cruise on along side them. (Wonder if I need a helmet?)

Hope you are enjoying your summer. Get out and explore, if you get the chance. 

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment