Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Thanks For Caring Card

I have some special friends in my life, and I try to remember to thank them often for being caring and considerate. I love the sentiments that are included in "Finding the Words" stamp set. It doesn't have a particular theme, so it can be used with any paper collection.

Recipe:
Paper: Jackson, Juniper CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Finding the Words (CTMH)
Inks: Glacier, Cocoa, Barn Red (CTMH)
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer (CTMH)
Other: Oceanside Sequins (retired) (CTMH)

I don't know if you can tell it, but I didn't ink up my blue banner stamp carefully and had to double-stamp it. I'm getting better at that technique. 

Thank you to my blog followers for visiting, and for leaving such sweet comments. It brighten's my day. :)

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Casandra! I love the colors and the simplicity of the sketch. Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete