Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Jackson Laugh Out Loud Layout

Here's one of those layouts where I felt like I really had my creative mojo with me. Squee! Love when that happens.


Recipe:
Paper: Jackson (retired), Colonial White CS, Juniper CS (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Journal Pen (CTMH)
Other: Thin Foam Tape, Glacier Twine, Jackson Complements (retired), Jackson PML (retired), Triangle Durable Studs (CTMH)

I had a blast with this one. I was browsing the Jackson picture my life cards, and inspiration struck. I quickly cut up some of them to create my own embellishments. Believe it or not, I used 4 of those cards on this layout. I also added a few pieces of the Jackson complements to tie it all together. 

And in all fairness, I have to give a quick shout out to Susan Williams for her inspiration with the twine. I think she has made a trade mark design for herself with that beautiful twine and journal pen look. :)

Have a wonderful day. 

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment