Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Jubilee TODAY Layout

This is one of my favorite Jubilee layouts, and the second one featured in my Jubilee series.

Recipe:
Paper: Jubilee (retired), Indian Corn Blue CS (retired), Topiary CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Sarita WOTG (retired) (CTMH)
Ink: Cranberry (CTMH)
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Topiary Ribbon (While Supplies Last), Jubilee Complements (retired), Jubilee Assortment (While Supplies Last), Glue Dots (CTMH)

If you've ever thought of buying a paper pack just for one pattern, than you would be like me. The blue pattern from this kit was my absolute FAVORITE, maybe in that whole book. A friend was kind enough to loan me her Sarita stamp, and I packed it in my bag to take the day of the crop. Love when things come together like that. I don't mind fussy cutting.

Happy crafting.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment