Saturday, September 19, 2015

Scrappinbliss Crop

Last Saturday, I held my first official crop in 3 years. I wanted to share a few pictures from the crop.
This was my display table. I had items for sale, order forms, books, and a completed scrapbook album.

Food! I love this location. It is bright, big and boasts 2 stoves, 2 fridges, 2 sinks, and tons of cooking utensils.

Here's another look at my display table. 3 guests went home with free gifts.

A beautiful business card holder that my dear friend Celina sent me as a birthday gift. Pretty!
This is my mom. This is the first time she has ever made cards. Not too shabby, huh?

She changed up several designs, including this one, to create her own one of a kind card.
Here is the free make and take I offered to my guests. You may recognize the card. I used Zoe for this one.
We had a great time. I made home-made lasagna for dinner and we had lots of tasty treats, too. If you are within driving distance, I hope you can attend the next one. Currently, I'm planning the next one for November.

Hope your weekend is a crafty one.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment