Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sangria Family Layout

I am so excited to begin sharing my Sangria artwork with you. I've been working on it for two weeks now trying to get everything just right. I will warn you now that I thought outside the box a little with this kit. It helped that I had pictures already printed.

Recipe:
Paper: Sangria, Colonial White CS, Cocoa CS, Purple Glitter CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Sangria WOTG (CTMH)
Inks: Pomegranate, Eggplant, Fern, Cocoa (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge (CTMH)
Other: Thin 3d Foam Tape, Gold Sequins, Pink Enamel Gems, Thistle Twine (CTMH)

As you may have noticed, I changed up the main layout a bit. I didn't like how dark the stamping was, and I don't mind fussy cutting. My little girl is too vibrant a personality to use dark tones when papercrafting. I also added purple glitter cardstock for a fun shimmer.

I have to stop for a minute and tell you how much I am loving our new color palette. Eggplant and Pomegranate are way prettier in person. 

Anyways, a quick story behind the photos. We visited family that was camping during a trick or treat weekend recently. So these photos represent that time. Pumpkins and leaves would be a cute addition to this layout in place of flowers. Oh, and I realized after taking the picture that I forgot to add my journalling. Will have to do that. :)

Thank you for stopping by today. I will have more Sangria artwork to share with you soon.

Casandra


No comments:

Post a Comment