Thursday, October 8, 2015

Sangria Ready Set Go Layout

As I stated yesterday, I thought outside the box with Sangria.

It has been said that I tend to purchase clothing to match current scrapbook paper lines. LOL It's true; I do. But it also helps that Close To My Heart is always on trend. 

Recipe:
Paper: Sangria, Poppy CS, Colonial White CS, Glacier CS, Outdoor Denim CS (retired) (CTMH) Ahoy There (Carta Bella)
Stamps: Friend Tree, Chalk It Up WOTG (retired), School is Here (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Outdoor Denim (retired), Eggplant, Poppy, Glacier (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Journal Pen, 2" Scallop Circle Punch (retired), Cricut Artbooking Cartridge (CTMH)
Other: Gold Shimmer Trim, Outdoor Denim Brads (retired), Poppy Twine, Glue Dots, Thin 3d Foam Tape (CTMH)

I really wanted to represent who my daughter is now, but if you change out the apple die cut and maybe the crayon images, I think this would still work well for any age group.

When she came home from school that day, I asked her how her day went. "We did math and reading. It was boring." The following day, she told me how she was trying to sleep in class and the teacher called on her. "Can you believe they don't let us take naps?" By the way, she is now in second grade. LOL

By the way, the red in my daughter's dress is called "Poppy". No kidding. 

I hope you like it. And if you didn't like Sangria because of the purple, maybe this will have you looking at it in a whole new light (wait, somebody out there doesn't like purple?). Teehee.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment