Friday, January 27, 2017

A Beehive Card

I really can't take credit for this next card. It was scraplifted from one I saw on Pinterest. The original was created by Marlene.

Recipe:
Paper: Paper Fundamentals Whimsy (retired), Chocolate CS, Glacier CS, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Tools: Cricut Create A Critter, Micro-Tip Scissors, Chalk Pen, Glue Pen (CTMH)
Other: 3d Foam Tape, Smoothie Bakers Twine (retired) (CTMH)

I created this card as another prototype for my son's Valentines this year. He also declined to use it. I thought it would be different than everyone else's, but he doesn't like to be different, I guess. Hornets are the school's logo, too. Pfft. Oh well. You can guess what I will be doing for the next couple of weeks....

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your weekend is crafty!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment