Sunday, January 22, 2017

Baby Shower Welcome Baby Layout

Here is the final page in the baby shower album I created for my brother and sister-in-law. After much debate about how I should end the book, I decided that it would be fun to include a picture of baby after she is born. That way, years from now, she will know how she was celebrated.


This page was inspired by a layout featured in the 2016-2017 Annual Inspirations book. Instead of elephants, I used the owls we decorated the shower with. I cut the banner in Cricut Design Space and glued them together. "Welcome" was stamped with a retired Hello Life stamp set I bought last year. I just love how this turned out.

Thanks for following me on this journey. I'm sure you will see Baby Lauren featured again this year. :)

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment