Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Dreamin Big Koala Card

I was inspired by artwork that is featured in the current Seasonal Expressions 1 book. I do not own the stamp set they used, but as I sat looking at it, I thought that my koala stamp set would fit it perfectly. 

Recipe:
Paper: Dreamin' Big, Enchantment Paper Fundamentals, Hello Lovely, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Cute Koalas (retired), Finding the Words (CTMH)
Inks: Juniper, Black (CTMH)
Tools: Shinhan Alcohol Markers, Glue Pen, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper-Piercer (CTMH)
Other: Grey Enamel Gems (CTMH)

I wish that this stamp set wasn't retired. I've used it a couple of times already. It reminds me of my favorite stuffed animal I had as a baby...a fuzzy koala bear that had felt tip ears and paws. It was pretty ragged after so many years, and my parents lost it in a move years back. But I still carry the memory of it.

Stay tuned for another card tomorrow with this same stamp set.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment