Saturday, January 7, 2017

FMS269 Sugar Rush Card

Hi. This is the last post for today, which catches me up on all the current challenges that will be expiring soon.

Without further ado, here is another card I created with the Sugar Rush collection.

Recipe:
Paper: Sugar Rush, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Ice Cream Dream (retired) (CTMH)
Ink: Black (Memento)
Tools: Circle Die (MFT), Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors, Shinhan Markers, Glue Pen (CTMH)
Other: Brads (retired), 3d Foam Tape (CTMH)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1) Freshly Made Sketches FMS269
2) Between the Folds Challenge 37A - Sugar Rush

Here's a little inside story on this card. I was using up tiny scraps and that pomegranate piece is actually 2 scraps that I joined behind the circle shape. You can't tell. I also used a PML card from the Sugar Rush kit, and it inspired me to use the Freshly Made Sketches sketch, but flipped sideways. 

Happy crafting!

Casandra

4 comments:

  1. Such a bright happy card! Love that sweet image! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you filled the open space on the sketch with the big "hooray"! The little bowl of ice cream is a sweet accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Love how you used the PML Card. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete