Friday, January 6, 2017

MOJO478 Hello Lovely Card

I'm back again today with another card using this week's Mojo Monday sketch #478. I am experimenting with baby cards for my sister-in-law, who is due at the end of the month with my baby niece. She sent me an ultrasound picture yesterday and baby is right on track and appears healthy, according to her doctors. We are excited to meet her. 

So here is my second baby card (the one I think I will be giving to them).


I love the elegant colors of our new paper collection "Hello Lovely". The patterns remind me of vintage wallpaper. I used retired "Love You Forever" stamp set for the birdies.

Recipe:
Paper: Hello Lovely, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamps: Love You Forever (retired), Artfully Sent (retired) (CTMH)
Inks: Black (Memento), Sorbet (CTMH)
Tools: Circle Die (MFT), Shinhan Markers, Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Coral Reef Sequins (retired), Bitty Sparkles, 3d Foam Tape (CTMH), Olive Ribbon (American Crafts)

I hope you get the chance to play along with this sketch, too. It ends on Sunday. Have a great day.

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet baby card! Love the great mix of patterns. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete