Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Baby Album Layout 3

So, today, you may notice this next layout. It is featured in the Hello Lovely workshop instructions. I couldn't resist this one. Truly lovely. 

Recipe:
Paper: Hello Lovely, White Daisy CS (CTMH)
Stamp: Georgie WOTG (CTMH)
Inks: Sorbet, Sea Glass (CTMH)
Tools: Paper-Piercer, Micro-Tip Scissors (CTMH)
Other: Blush Ribbon, Gold Sparkles, Hello Lovely Complements, Glue Dots (CTMH)

The hearts and title are gold puffy sticker embellishments. So intricate. It takes a steady hand to add them and keep them lined up just right, which is why I use my piercing tool to attach them, and occasionally I gently adjusted them with my crafting tweezers. 

I hope you will stop back again tomorrow for my favorite layout in the baby book. It was made for a special photo shoot that my brother and his family did to commemorate the birth of their baby.

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment