Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Charlotte Pages

Last year, Charlotte was prettiest girl on the block at Close To My Heart. It was my first experience with the new Workshops Your Way kit. They took over the much-beloved Workshops on the Go, which included a coordinating stamp set. At the time, while I loved the new collections, I wasn't sure I was ready to let go of my WOTG kits. But with time, or lack thereof on my part, I grew to love them.



The first page was inspired by artwork on the Close To My Heart website. Seeing those diamonds, and the stitching, I just had to recreate it.

The bottom layout was created from an Imagine sketch. When I saw that pretty PML card, I began looking for sketches that would utilize it as a title. I haven't put pictures on this one yet. It would have been perfect with my daughter's Easter pictures last year, but I have special plans for those photos. I am sure I have pictures that I haven't printed yet that will work, but in the meantime, on to the next paper collection.

P.S. I created other layouts with this kit. Somehow, I never got around to posting them all. Hope you like them. It's a wish that Close To My Heart will make this soft sorbet color the 2017 color of the year. I love that color and you see it everywhere these days.

Happy crafting!

Casandra

1 comment:

  1. Both of these layouts are beautiful! That was one of my favorite lines, and I wish I had more of it!

    ReplyDelete