Thursday, May 10, 2018

Classic Summer Bash Thank You Cards

I was sorting through some random card sketches I had printed, and something about this one Verve sketch that I'd used a couple of times before really spoke to me. The mason jar image is actually in place of a rectangle shape that was in the same spot on the sketch. Most of the mason jar cards I'd seen had the same placement...always in the center of the card. Usually vertical. I was instantly inspired to use the sketch in a new way.

 Didn't it turn out cute? Like I did with the invitation, I printed out my sentiment on white cardstock, fitting 6 on an 8 1/2" x 11" letter size piece, spaced out accordingly. Then, I stamped the mason jar image around it. 

I then added stamped lemons/leaves, ribbon and bling. These served the obvious purpose of thank you cards from my daughter. So happy I spent time creating them before the big day. I was able to fill them in on Monday of this week and mail them right out.

I made these little tags to hang on simple gift bags I found at the Dollar Tree (4 for $1). I found some cute girly gifts such as an old-fashioned hand mirror, nail polish, lip gloss, jump rope, and lemon candies to fill the bags with. You can probably tell which bow I tied vs. the one that my mother helped with. LOL But at the point that we filled these bags and added the tags, perfection was the last thing on my mind. One of our little friends arrived early. :)

Have a great day!

Casandra

No comments:

Post a Comment